EXCURSION TO SYMI FROM RHODES
Discover the colourful Symi Island and the historic monastery of Panormitis.
The island of Symi is among the most beautiful islands in the Aegean Sea. Take the chance to visit Symi with direct ferry excursions from Rhodes provided by Sea Dreams. The colourful traditional houses on the picturesque harbour will greet you as you approach the shores of the island. The evocative atmosphere, the elegant architecture, the long naval history and the welcoming people of the island will make you part of this beautiful piece of land from the moment you set your foot on it.
Ferry boat from Rhodes to Symi
Visit first Gialos, with the neo-classical houses. From here you can go by the main staircase Kali Strata to the charming upper town Chora. After numerous steps, you will reach the medieval Castle. From here you have a view over the port, the upper city and also the bay of Pedi. Discover also the gastronomy of Symi in one of the many taverns and try tasty local dishes. Sea Dreams makes this memorable trip to Symi possible with daily ferry excursions from Rhodes.
Enjoy an entertaining and relaxing trip to the beautiful island of Symi, shop and taste the local flavours and enjoy a cruise to remember.
The Full Day Cruise to Symi from Rhodes schedule:
- Bus transfer from your hotel to the Tourist Port of Rhodes.
- Greeting by an escort and boarding
- On arrival, meet with an escort who will give you all the details for your trip to Symi Island, the stops and tips to organize the day ahead.
- You can choose to follow our tour guide who will take you on a beautiful stroll around the alleys of Symi’s capital, will introduce you to the long tradition of sponge diving and processing, the museum and the churches of the island.
- Free time in Symi for shopping and lunch.
- Departure to the historic monastery of Panormitis to indulge into the beauty of this corner in the Aegean Sea.
- Upon arrival in Rhodes, return transfer to your hotel, by coach.
Learn More about Symi here